Summer Sewing Camps (Ages 8 & up)
This camp is a wonderful opportunity for campers to learn basic sewing skills and make fun, cute projects.
You'll make machine-sewn projects that you can take home and show off to your friends and family.
If this is your first time sewing, we'll start you off with some great beginner projects.
- Drawstring Bag
- Pillow Case with French Seams
- Appliqued Pillow
- Stuffed Animal
- Stylish Zipper Clutch
- Skills & Techniques
Sign Up Now for our summer sewing classes!
- Tools & terminology
- Stitches: regular, topstitch, edge stitch and basting
- Appliqué and adorning techniques
Cost is $199
- Lab fee of $50 payable to instructor at 1st day of camp to cover the costs of patterns, fabric, machines and notions.
- No peanut snacks allowed.